Tuesday, January 10, 2012

the struggle

One of the things I'm struggling with TTC#2 is whether or not I'm allowed to to be as active/anxious about TTC  this time around. I mean, we've done it once and shouldn't that be enough? But then I think about GV not growing up with any siblings and I get so sad. Medically there is still something wrong with me because I'm not ovulating when I'm suppose to be. I remember at one of the support group meetings I went to the group leader reminded us that we would fix anything that was medically wrong with us. Our problem was that we couldn't conceive. And that's what kept me going when I had to write those outrageous checks for  medications. And when Kevin injected me with them. Going to doctor appts every couple of days.

But again, that was to conceive the first. I feel like I'm almost bound to just let what will happen happen. That I should be happy with one. And if it's only one then happy too. But I don't know if I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment