Thursday, January 5, 2012

Meet The Wife

I am a 34 year old mother of an 18 month old miracle. After 15 months of prayers, medication, desperation and counting (everything) I was blessed to find myself pregnant with my son, GV. Nine months later we welcomed him to the world and our life has never been fuller.

I don't have PCOS but I do not ovulate on my own most times. GV is a clomid & baby aspirin baby. A clomid & baby aspirin after femara, HCG, HMG, several previous tries of clomid (at lower doses) baby. Now my husband, Kevin, and I are trying to conceive again. Technically we're on cycle #3 (see the counting has started again) but everything has been so messed up since I stopped BFing GV that I haven't really been able to take control keep track of what's going on. Technically I'm on CD27 today but I think if I ovulated then it's either just happened or is happening now. I think. I'm pretty sure. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment