Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Magic Pill

Thursday was CD1. I know what you're thinking, "but didn't you just say you thought you ovulated the week before?" And the answer would be yes. I thought I did. So I was expecting AF around the 20th. And then Wednesday night right before I went to bed I had spotting. And I thought "oh no." So what's up with me thinking I'm ovulating when I'm not? I have no idea. Apparently doing this once before doesn't mean you'll be any good at doing it a second time.
I was off last cycle too. AF showed up around a week early. I started spotting but it never was full on AF. Nothing to ever fill a pad but it lasted the length of a normal period. Because I wasn't sure what it was I waited a few days to call my gyn and then by the time it all got sorted it was too late to do anything medication wise. This morning when I realized that it was the real deal I took my magic pill and called my gyn for the other magic pills.

This is my magic pill, Baby Aspirin. I've got faith in this pill. See last time I took this I got pregnant with GV. After 10 failed cycles over 14 months I finally decided that I needed something more. I had asked my RE what he thought and he dismissed it. But then on three blogs that I follow the blogger got pregnant the first cycle using baby aspirin. So I decided to give it a go. And it worked. So I'm going with it again.

BTW Romy if this is TMI for you don't worry you'll get use to it. And find in the future that you overshare too. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I just wish I was at this point already!! God-speed prima and ya'll are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete